Pages

Monday, July 6, 2020

Coming soon!

I've got a few more new dulcimores planned for my lineup!

Next, The Dewdrop Modal X Model
Based on the Dewdrop Concert Model the Modal X model will be modal specific. The X stands for something EXTRA! I'm not yet going to reveal what is extra about this dulcimore, but I'm currently working on one so it will be revealed before long. You pick what mode and temperament you want it set up for.
Price will be $550.

Next, The Dewdrop Bagpipe X Model
Again, based on the Dewdrop Concert Model, this one will be tuned for the unison Bagpipe tuning. Ddd, but will have something EXTRA about it! This one will be offered in Equal temperament or Pythagorean temperament.
Price will be $550.

Next, The Honaker Hogfiddle
Most of you know about the Honaker. I recently discontinued making it, but due to recent interest and no-one else making it available, I've decided to start making it again. It will be unison tuned only. There will be few options, but it will be based on the one in the photo below.
Price will be $450.








No comments:

Post a Comment